Most people are aware of the use of IV Therapy in hospitals and medical care facilities, but today, it is possible to get the benefits of the treatment at home, with a bunch of mobile services. If you are feeling dehydrated after a week-long work schedule, feeling under the weather, or just had a wild weekend with lots of booze, IV Therapy might be the answer. For the uninitiated, IV Therapy is about administering vitamins, minerals and saline water into the bloodstream intravenously. In this post, we will discuss the advantages of intravenous (IV therapy) in detail.
- Absorb all the nutrients directly. The biggest advantage of IV Therapy is quick and immediate nutrient absorption. When you take a pill, it has to go through the digestive system, and therefore, the vitamins are not always absorbed as intended. With intravenous administration, you get the benefits of these nutrients directly.
- Get energized and rehydrated. Anyone who is dealing with chronic fatigue or has issues like a common cold, IV Therapy can help in getting all the required energy. Hydration is more than important to enhance organ function, and with IV Therapy, hydration gets straight to the organs. Alcohol consumption is often a major cause of dehydration, and IV Therapy, right after the booze night, can be a good way to rehydrate.
- Quick treatment. With IV Therapy, you can be done with the entire procedure in just an hour, and fret not, the treatment will be provided by a licensed medical professional. In recent years, mobile IV Therapy has become increasingly popular, because people can get all the benefits of IV within the comfort and relaxed environment of their homes.
- IV Therapy is customized. Many people believe that IV Therapy is a standardized treatment, which is not the case at all. When you want relief from alcohol effects, the treatment would be very different than what would be considered for chronic fatigue. To be more precise, the nutritional needs and health condition of the patient will be considered for the treatment.
- Get rid of those supplements. If you have been taking supplements in form of pills or liquid, you already know that remembering your schedule can be a bummer. Also, some of these supplements can be really expensive. You can do away with all of that with IV Therapy, which can be used as a means of preventive care. IV Therapy is great for getting benefits of nutrients almost immediately, and within a few hours, you will see a difference in mental clarity and how you feel overall.
IV Therapy is often considered as an option to administer minerals and vitamins to athletes and people involved in extreme fitness activities. Just one session is enough to feel the benefits, and many of these mobile IV Therapy services now have apps and websites, so you can actually ask for the treatment within an hour. Everything related to the procedure will be checked and taken care of by one of the licensed medical experts.